Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Back to Sub Zero




Najwa and I had a wonderful time in Bahrain. Beside being with our extended famliy(-ies in fact) we also enjoyed meeting many of our friends. We are sorry to have missed meeting other friends for a vaiety of reasons.

On the whole it was just lovely, although not relaxing considering the tense political situation (to this I must come back).

Just wanted to thank all those lovely people in Bahrain who made us feel home again!

We love you!

_______________________________________-

P.S.

I will certainly miss the inventive funny comments by people on the silly billboards of the royal trio:

.

Who is their harebrained PR advisor?

More on this soon!

.

4 comments:

Mahmood Al-Yousif said...

Hey, you still owe me a couple of pints! Don't forget that during your next visit to the homeland! ;)

AbuRasool said...

Certainly!

(I managed to make it to the CC one evening but I could not stay for more than one foster's).

Mahmood Al-Yousif said...

You no longer belong to yourself I guess. And I fully understand. Glad you enjoyed yourself here and hope that you found the visit beneficial and look forward to your blog about the visit soon.

SillyBahrainiGirl said...

TRAITORS! hehe

Glad you had a good time ;)